2013年10月14日月曜日

Self-introduction by Monika

Hi everyone!

My name is Monika Aleksandra Ostrowska, but I prefer to be called just Monika. I come from Poland and have been living in Japan for over 8 years. Everyone in Japan always asks me why have I chosen to come to their country. The answer is really simple: I wanted to experience Japanese culture and learn the language, and when an opportunity to do so appeared, it seemed like a great adventure to do it. I am a PhD student now, studying about climate change, media and about how and why politicians pay attention to environmental issues. In my free time I like reading fantasy and science fiction novels, being outdoors, drawing, gardening and talking to people. It is a very interesting project Climate Youth Japan is doing, and I am very grateful to be a part of it.  I hope that our messages from COP19 will be valueable for people that read this blog. 


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿